Note: To go to the Home Page click onto the picture of Moroni.
In this section I will present other scriptures that support Jesus Christ’s Warning, that is IF the Mormon Church is the one and only True Church. IF the Mormon Church is NOT the True Church then the Holy Bible scriptures are directed to the latter-day churches if they qualify as having the problems mentioned in the many warnings recorded in the scriptures. I will use some other Mormon scriptures too on this page of the website.
Posted June 14, 2014
Index Of The Other Scriptures Page:
1. 1 Timothy 4:1-3, Paul speaks about the Mormon Church, forbidding to marry, eating meats, liars in hypocrisy, etc.
2. Luke 12:3, Jesus talks about secrets being shouted from the roof tops.
3. Matthew 7:15, 22-23, Mormon Church Prophets never knew Jesus and Jesus never knew them.
4. D&C 121:36-37, Unrighteous Mormon Church leaders do not have the power of the priesthood.
5. 1 Thessalonians 5:21. “Prove all things; hold fast [to] that which is good.”
6. Commentary On All The Book Of Mormon Warnings. This will be an ongoing article with additions that will probably take well over a year.
1 Timothy 4:1-3 (Article #1)
This is a scripture the Mormon Church would like to pin on all the other churches. Let me give you the scripture and then my commentary and then you can be the judge which church belongs to this scripture.
1 Timothy 4:1-3
- Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
- Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
- Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
Brother Jim’s Commentary
- First of all, Paul the Apostle lets it be known God, by way of The Holy Ghost, has made these things known to him and The Holy Ghost was direct and to the point.
- It is clear what Paul writes will happen in the latter times or in other words the time period and the dispensation before The Second Coming.
- “In the latter times some will depart from the faith.” According to Mormon Church Doctrine all the other churches “departed from the faith” in about 400 AD during what is referred to by the Mormon Church as “The Great Apostasy.”
- In his book The Great Apostasy, Elder James E. Talmage, a Mormon Church Apostle, explains The Great Apostasy and states the early Church apostasy was complete in about 400 AD.
- Elder Talmage also reinforces his book is official Mormon Church Doctrine in the Preface where it is stated, “[This] work has been written in the hope that it may prove of service to our missionary elders in the field, to classes and quorum organizations…of the restored Church of Jesus Christ.”
- So if, according to official Mormon Church Doctrine, all the other churches finished their apostasy about 400 AD, what church is left that could have members who could “depart from the faith” in the latter times? Obviously, according to the Mormons, the Mormon Church is the only church qualified to have members that could “depart from the faith.” It would be impossible, according to the official Mormon Church Doctrine, for anyone, as a member of any other church, to “depart from the faith” because all other churches do not have the correct faith to depart from with the only exception being the one and only true Church, the Mormon Church.
- Interestingly enough, in the Mormon Scriptures the Chapter Heading states, “Paul describes the latter-day apostasy.” The Mormon Church did NOT even have enough brains to understand, right in their own Chapter Heading, the Mormon Church itself was identifying themselves as the Church that would apostatize and Paul was talking about the Mormon Church General Authorities. Paul was not talking about low level rank and file Mormons because that is a given some low level members will fall away in every church. Any information about low level members departing from the faith is not worthy of taking up scripture space and time to write as well as The Holy Ghost would not waste His time to even mention that.
- “Giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils” is obviously signs of total apostasy the Mormon Church has tried to transfer to all the other churches. As has been pointed out, according to the prideful Mormon beliefs and doctrines, the Mormon Church is the one and only True Church. The only latter times (latter-days) church that can qualify for Paul’s Warning is the Mormon Church. That is IF the Mormon Church is the one and only True Church? Most people, and most Mormons included, don’t believe that any more.
- “Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron” is an obvious reference to pathological liars in the Mormon Church including those local leaders who follow the pathological liars who are the General Authorities who write, edit, print and distribute the official Mormon Church leadership manuals to every Bishop and Stake President in The Church (Mormon 8:36). The conscience of perhaps every Bishop, Stake President and High Councilman has been seared as with a hot iron because they will follow and justify whatever is in the official Mormon Church policy manuals, no matter how much it contradicts the authentic scriptures, just like mindless gerbils running on a tread mill. It could be said, “Mormon Church leaders act like mindless gerbils, doing mindless gerbil activity, because they don’t reason things out or if they are capable of reasoning things out they are afraid to speak up. There is a reason a Stake President’s councilors are called “councilors,” and the High Council has the word “council” right in their title; it is expected by the Lord that they speak up when they see “hypocrites…pollut[ing] the holy church of God” (Mormon 8:38) and “awake to a sense of [their] awful situation” that they find themselves in because of the pathological liars running The Church (Ether 8:24).
- “Forbidding to marry” can be one of those identifying characteristics the low-information Mormons will point to and say, Look! Mormons do not forbid to marry and that is proof this warning is not directed at the Mormon Church. The exact same logic was used by a High Councilman in the 1st “Stomp On Jesus,” Mock Trial, Church Court. Brother Bliss pointed out in the Court hearing the reference, “Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ?” (Mormon 8:38) and stated the Mormon Church does everything in the name of Christ. Brother Jim pointed out The Letter With No Name was a perfect example of an official Mormon Church document demonstrating how The Church was ashamed to use the name of Christ and that stupid letter was presented by Stake President Terrance Thedell, in secret, to the High Council, at the beginning of the Church Court, without Brother Jim’s knowledge, before Brother Jim was allowed to enter the Court Room (A High Councilman told on President Thedell, to me, right in the Church Court). Brother Bliss was not phased one bit with the truth. So it will be with “forbidding to marry” as it applies directly with the Mormon Church. The Mormon Church now forbids a divorced person to marry for time in the temple. The divorced person can be holding a temple recommend and qualify to be sealed in the temple but is NOT ALLOWD TO BE MARRIED FOR TIME IN THE TEMPLE. This policy changed in the late 1980s because before that time it was allowed that a divorced person could be married for time in the temple. It is still allowed for a person who has not been divorced to be married for time in the temple. For some reason The First Presidency has it in for divorced people. For example in about 2009, there was a secret (The Church would probably call this “sacred or confidential”) letter addressed to all high level Church leaders, signed by The First Presidency, instructing them to never consider a priesthood brother that has ever been divorced to a calling of a Bishop or a higher Church leader calling. Here is another case of not enough brains in The First Presidency. The Mormon Church claims all priesthood leadership positions are a calling from God by direct revelation from God. Now what The First Presidency did with another stupid letter is limit The Holy Ghost from calling a good brother to a Church leadership position, if that brother suffered a divorce in his past, that God wanted that brother to serve in. What is more probable is The First Presidency realizes Mormon Church priesthood leadership positions are not really callings from God but are the wishful thinking of Mormon Church men leaders who have messed up in the past by calling a bad leader and their divorce was identified as the problem. So some brothers’ divorces were considered the fault and a blanket Church Policy was created, in haste no doubt, that limited God’s choices to men who have never been divorced. The truth would seem, by this example anyway, God has nothing to do with the choices for Mormon Church leadership anymore.
- “Commanding to abstain from meats” could be proven in the Mormon Church’s Word of Wisdom revelation which states, referring to “…beasts of the field…fouls…wild animals…the use…only in times of famine…” (D&C 89:14-15). Actually, to their credit I think, most Mormons do not follow this revelation very close. The Mormon Church owns several huge beef producing ranches also. Brother Jim eats meats all year around too. Meat is an excellent source of protein and some would say “Eat beef, real food for real people.”
So we see IF the Mormon Church is the one and only True Church then Paul is condemning the Mormon Church. IF Paul is talking about all Christian Churches (excluding Mormons) collectively in the latter times, like the Mormon Church leadership has tried to say, then the Mormon Church can NOT be the true Church. There can only be one True Church. Some may present that all the Protestant churches collectively constitute the True Church in the latter-days. This would suggest all the Protestant Churches are True and the Mormon Church as well as the Catholic church are the only latter-day churches that are not true. The Catholic Church claims they are the one and only True Church so is Paul talking to the Catholic Church?
Like I said at the beginning of this article, you be the judge.
Brother Jim Kelley
June 14, 2014
Luke 12:3 (Article #2)
Jesus said, “Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light;…shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.”
It would seem the Mormon Church leaders, both great and small, have a false sense of security they can keep their secret abominations (Mormon 8:40) and their secret combinations (Ether 8:24) secret. Apparently this is not so according to Jesus Christ.
It would seem if a person truly believed in Jesus Christ they would believe the words of Jesus Christ and act accordingly. This is just one more example how most Mormon General Authorities, if not all of them, don’t really believe in Jesus Christ or they would live their lives much differently.
There is no doubt there are an abundance of secret abominations and secret combinations alive and well in the Mormon Church. Some are being exposed right now and more will be exposed later. Time is on the side of the truth in this regard. The Lord God will see to that.
The revelation, “shall be proclaimed upon the housetops,” is very interesting. I wonder if this doesn’t mean by way of radio, TV and satellite communications which have and still do often operate from antennas and dishes on the roof tops of commercial buildings and private residences. If this is the case the Mormon Church may be on the verge of a tsunami of bad news reports that will be a public relation nightmare.
The Mormon Church has made its bed and may have to lie in it for quite some time.
Posted June 18, 2014
Matthew 7:15, 22-23 (Article #3)
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Many will say to me [Jesus] in that day [Judgment Day], Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I [Jesus] profess unto them, I never knew you; depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Brother Jim’s Commentary
It is no secret Mormon General Authorities claim the titles, Prophets, Seers and Revelators. Often Mormon Church leaders make prophecies and claims that are so boastful and proud that they are not in harmony with the Spirit of God. Some of the things the Mormon Church General Authorities announce are so bizarre prudent people, both Mormons and non-Mormons alike, scratch their heads. Numerous examples of these bizarre occasions will be on this website.
The message here straight from the Bible is there are some false prophets in the Mormon Church right now and the reason they are false prophets is because of their pride and IF they ever had the priesthood of God they have lost the power of that priesthood and therefore are in reality a false prophet that can do no more than any mortal man, with a nose ring and chain, being lead about by Satan.
In reality the Mormon Church General Authorities that go about the whole world, pretending to prophesy in the name of Jesus and in the name of Jesus pretend to do many wonderful works will be discovered to have only done everything for their own prideful ambitions. In reality these Mormon Church General Authorities never know Jesus and therefore Jesus never knew them.
IF The Book Of Mormon is true then Mormon Chapter Nine is intended for the wicked wolves in sheep’s clothing that the Mormon people know as prophets, seers and revelators. IF The Book Of Mormon is not true then this Bible warning is for all the latter-day church ministers that never knew Jesus and therefore Jesus never knew them and this would include the Mormon ministers too.
Posted June 18, 2014
D&C 121:36-37 (Article #4)
That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.
That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambitions, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.
Brother Jim’s Commentary
IF the Mormon Church has the priesthood of God this is a Mormon scripture that describes what happens to Mormon priesthood holders that are described in The Book Of Mormon in reference to Jesus Christ’s Warning, that is IF The Book Of Mormon is true?
IF the Mormon Church has the priesthood of God then this warning in D&C 121:36-37 applies to the Bible scripture above, Matthew 7:15, 22-23, and IF The Book Of Mormon and Jesus Christ’s Warning are true, why Jesus will be so disappointed with the Mormon General Authorities for not knowing Jesus. It is a matter of free agency to know Jesus or not. It really is that simple.
Posted June 18, 2014
1 Thessalonians 5:21 (Article #5)
“Prove all things; hold fast [to] that which is good.”
Translation: Jesus Christ expects His disciples, including Mormons, to think for yourselves in The Church and if something seems to be strange and contrary to the established Word of God then set that which is strange and contrary aside for those things you know are good and from God.
Too often disciples of Jesus Christ, no matter what church you are in, pay too much attention to the arm of flesh (the church leadership) and ignore the Word of God which is well established in the scriptures.
Most disciples of Jesus Christ seem to accept The Holy Bible as scripture and as The Word of God. If you do then you will accept the following principles:
- Baptisms for the dead. “Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? Why are they then baptized for the dead?” (1 Corinthians 15:29). What more could Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ, say that could convince you the Christian Church during the time of the Apostles were performing vicarious (in behalf for a dead person) baptisms for the dead people who obviously were not baptized in their lifetime while living on earth.
- Baptisms for the dead is only a part of a greater mission and principle called Salvation For The Dead. Salvation For The Dead also includes preaching The Gospel to the dead people so they might accept The Gospel and accept the vicarious baptism performed for them by a living person in the flesh. “For Christ…being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in spirit prison” (1 Peter 3:18-19).
- Obviously Jesus Christ Himself, according to The Holy Bible, considered Salvation For The Dead important enough for He Himself to personally see to it that “for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead” (1 Peter 4:6).
- If anyone has a minister (this would be most, if not all, paid ministers) who declares there cannot be any baptisms for the dead then this is obviously in direct opposition to The Apostle Peter as recorded in The Holy Bible and obviously that minister should be thoroughly questioned by any disciple of Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:21, gives you that authority to question any strange, contrary and opposing doctrines that are officially taught in any church.
- This is the hardest principle to follow. When you find opposing doctrines taught in a church what do you do? This is a hard choice for most. My advice is to prayerfully follow your conscience and do whatever you can to correct the opposing doctrines.
- Obviously Jesus Christ expects you to “prove all things” in the church you attend. In the case of Salvation For The Dead there is only one church that practices that and that is the Mormon Church. So the Mormon Church is the only church that is on a solid foundation on this correct principle.
- The Mormon Church when it was led by The Prophet Joseph Smith taught the pure Gospel Of Jesus Christ. Unfortunately through the years the pure gospel has been corrupted and there are now “pollutions” that have entered that were caused by “hypocrites” that are now leading the Mormon Church.
- Here is what I would suggest for a disciple of Jesus Christ to do about the Mormon Church and this would be doing Jesus a big favor. Write a letter to the Mormon Church asking them some questions in your efforts to “prove all things.” I will provide a basic outline to help guide you. You write what you feel appropriate but it is important to prayerfully write about your concerns. Here is that outline:
Dear Church Headquarters,
I have visited the website mormon8-38.com. There are a lot of questions about the Mormon Church presented on this website. My first question for you is why would anyone want to join the Mormon Church when The Book Of Mormon says the Mormon Church will be polluted and led by hypocrites? Is there a good answer?
My second question for you is what is the Mormon Church doing to eliminate these “pollutions” and “hypocrites” as recorded in Mormon 8:38?
(Your signature and address)
Address for the Mormon Church:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
50 E. North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
There is a chance the Mormon Church may send two of their missionaries to your home in response to your letter. If this happens then ask the missionaries about Jesus Christ’s Warning as recorded in Mormon 8:33-41. Get the correct answer for this that truly satisfies you before you allow the missionaries to lead you down any other road.
Brother Jim Kelley
Posted January 31, 2015
Commentary On All The Book Of Mormon Warnings (Article #6)
The Mormon Church has preached, perhaps since 1830, The Book Of Mormon is an abridgment specifically for the learning and profit of the Latter-day Saints. It has been taught in the Mormon Church that The Prophet Mormon knew exactly what Latter-day Saints needed to read and know in order to stay out of trouble and that is exactly why The Book Of Mormon was abridged the way it was. This Mormon preaching specifically mentions that Latter-day Saints can learn from the examples of The Book Of Mormon people and then they have a chance to not make the same mistakes as they did if the Latter-day Saints pay attention. I believe this is a correct and true principle and concept. Unfortunately the Mormon General Authorities seem to pay a lot of lip service to this principle but refuse to recognize actual case examples how Latter-day Saints, and especially the General Authorities, have fallen into the exact same traps of Satan as The Book Of Mormon people did. This article, with commentary, will point out and explain those examples the Mormon Apostles and Prophets refuse to acknowledge, at least in public, and how Mormons have ignored the obvious evidences against them and have proven themselves “hypocrites” as claiming The Book Of Mormon is true or at least following the principles outlined in The Book Of Mormon.
This is going to be an ongoing article. The Book Of Mormon has 531 pages and there is perhaps an average of one example on each page so this will take some time. I will try to be brief and only use the most obvious examples leaving out the lesser obvious examples.
Started January 18, 2015.
Brother Jim Kelley
Here is this commentary:
“Another Testament of Jesus Christ” (Example #1)
On the cover and/or on a page next to the Title Page of each Book Of Mormon since 1981, the statement, “Another Testament of Jesus Christ” has appeared. This sounds pretty good and impressive at first. Unfortunately, by denying Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41) the Mormon General Authorities specifically, and the Mormon membership generally, have denied Jesus Christ and His Words as recorded in The Book Of Mormon. This is proof positive that the Mormon General Authorities specifically, the Mormon membership generally, are “hypocrites” for denying Jesus Christ’s Warning in The Book Of Mormon on the one hand but claim The Book Of Mormon is “another testament of Jesus Christ” on the other hand (Mormon 8:38).
If The Book Of Mormon is “another testament of Jesus Christ” then why did it take the “inspired Mormon Church leadership” 151 years to get that statement on the cover? Just asking.
So if a Mormon tries to present to you that The Book Of Mormon is the Word of God and “another testament of Jesus Christ” then ask them, why don’t they believe Jesus Christ’s Warning? (Mormon 8:33-41)
The Title Page (Example #2)
According to Mormon tradition The Title Page was translated from the Gold Plates so it was a part of that ancient record. It would appear this was written by Moroni, or at least mostly by Moroni, since most of what is written Moroni would have known as opposed to his father, Mormon.
“Written by way of commandment, and also by the spirit of prophecy and of revelation.” Obviously according to Mormon tradition The Book Of Mormon is sacred scripture and not something to be trifled or tampered with. To trifle, tamper and/or “transfigure” The Book Of Mormon would be the same as, according to Mormon tradition, trifling, tampering and transfiguring Jesus Christ Himself.
“The interpretation thereof by the gift of God.” Does anyone see any qualification here that you need to be a “Prophet and President of The Church” in order to interpret passages from The Book Of Mormon? Obviously if God gives a person the insight and gift to interpret than that is all that is needed to interpret. A person does not need to be “The Prophet and President of The Church” to be able to understand The Book Of Mormon. The Book Of Mormon is intended to be of great benefit-value for all people and this would be impossible if all people needed the interpretation of someone else for their understanding.
Compare Moroni 10:5 which clearly states, “And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.” Does that sound like “ye” (you and me) have need to run to The Prophet and President of The Church to know “all things” if we are receiving revelations from The Holy Ghost? My experiences have been The Prophet and President of The Church will ignore you anyway when “ye” (you and me) do ask for an interpretation so it is wisdom in God to allow anyone (you and me) the gift of God, by the power of The Holy Ghost, to interpret scripture anyway.
Actually it is a more sure method for you and I to receive revelations directly from God instead of relying on the arm of flesh anyway. Any Mormon Church policy claiming no one has a right to revelation and understanding of the scriptures except The Prophet and President of The Church is contrary to the scriptures and The Word of God. I will take God’s Word for this over the word of a man any day. Sorry President Monson or anyone else, which insists The Prophet and President of The Church is the only one who has a right to receive revelation and understanding for the scriptures, you are wrong on this one.
“And now, if there are faults they are the mistakes of men; wherefore, condemn not the things of God.” Apparently everything in The Book Of Mormon can be understood and if there is any mistakes in the understanding that will be a mistake of a man and not a mistake of God.
Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41) can be easily understood if correct principles are applied like Proper English Grammar Rules, other scriptures, Mormon Church history, etc. It is the mistakes of men, including brainwashing by the Mormon Church, that confuses the meaning of Jesus Christ’s Warning. God made His Warning clear enough for the honest Mormon to be able to understand it. Unfortunately there aren’t enough honest Mormons around anymore to make a significant difference for good in The Church. For this cause have “hypocrites…polluted the [Mormon Church]” (Mormon 8:38).
Introduction (Example #3)
“The Book Of Mormon is a volume of holy scripture comparable to the Bible.” If this is so then why don’t the Mormons, and especially the General Authorities, treat it as such. Actually it seems as though Mormons pay no attention to either The Book Of Mormon or The Bible especially when it condemns Mormons. They are so much in denial.
“The book was written…by the spirit of prophecy and revelation.” For some reason the word “commandment” was left out. The word “commandment” was important enough to include on the Title Page (written by Mormon and/or Moroni) but the Mormon General Authorities would seem to want to forget this principle when they wrote the Introduction. Did they want others to forget The Book Of Mormon was written by way of “commandment?” And if the Mormon General Authorities wanted others to forget then why would they want others to forget?
“[The Book Of Mormon] tells men what they must do to gain peace…eternal salvation in the life to come.” Would this have anything to do with Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41) and being “awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination” in the Mormon Church (Ether 8:24)?
“After Mormon completed his writings, he delivered the account to his son Moroni, who added a few words of his own.” There couldn’t be a more false and deceptive statement than this!
Mormon did NOT complete his account or writings because of his death in battle. Mormon knew this would happen and Mormon “commanded” his son, Moroni, to “finish the record of [his] father, Mormon.” According to Moroni’s own words he was told by his father to finish his father’s record and Moroni was also told “which things” he was to write in his father’s record (Mormon 8:1). How can anyone “finish” something that was already “completed?” Why would Mormon General Authorities miss such an important point as this? Answer: They are stupid buffoons in expensive suits, often getting large sums of filthy lucre (1 Tim. 3:3; 1 Peter 5:2) from The Church and are totally void of The Holy Ghost.
“Who added a few words of his own.” How stupid do the Mormon General Authorities think others are?
Most of what Moroni added were his father’s words, Jesus Christ’s Words (Moroni 10:27) and Ether’s words (Ether 1:2). Moroni’s words, except for some commentary he wrote in Mormon and Ether, would be in his book, Moroni, which consists of 15 pages out of the 50 pages Moroni penned.
The 50 pages Moroni penned represent approximately 36,000 words. In my opinion that is more than “a few words.” Even his own 15 pages, The Book Of Moroni, would equal approximately 11,000 words which should be considered more than “a few words.”
I don’t know why the Mormon General Authorities would want to minimize the Prophet-Angel who finished The Book Of Mormon, hid it up in the ground for The Lord and personally instructed The Latter-day Prophet Joseph Smith over a four year period and personally delivered the Gold Plates to Joseph Smith? It would seem to me Moroni played a pretty significant part in all of this for the Mormon General Authorities to try to minimize him so much. Perhaps the Mormon General Authorities are offended by Moroni’s words (really Jesus Christ’s Words) written in The Book Of Mormon against them and the stupid buffoon Mormon General Authorities are so vindictive and green with envy they don’t even know what they are doing? That would be their best defense on Judgment Day to plead ignorance and stupidity.
It is plainly obvious and is proven on this website the Mormon General Authorities have become extremely offended when I have repeated Jesus Christ’s Words as Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41) which Moroni personally penned. Apparently Mormon General Authorities hate Moroni as much as they hate me. This is a compliment for Brother Jim to be compared to or hated like The Prophet Moroni in this way. Thank you Mormon General Authorities.
“The Prophet Joseph Smith said: ‘I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth…and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book.’” Perhaps this is why I am so close to God and know of the “hypocrites” that have “polluted the holy church of God”? I abide by The Book Of Mormon precepts including Jesus Christ’s Warning. Unless other Mormons hold fast to The Book Of Mormon and all it reveals they don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell to understand the mysteries of God and that includes the Mormon General Authorities. Just look at the Mormon General Authorities now floundering around in spiritual darkness everyday of their lives. Their foolish mistakes give them away each and every day. Maybe The Church should be renamed, The Church of Follies and Fools.
The problem with the Mormon Church leadership now is they hold fast to the Priesthood Leadership Manuals which contradict The Book Of Mormon in many areas and require severe punishments for any Mormon who holds fast to The Book Of Mormon and dares to repeat any words right out of The Book Of Mormon which specifically condemns any Mormon Church leader. Talk about thin skinned and hypocritical!
“We invite all men everywhere to read the Book of Mormon, to ponder in their hearts the message” but don’t anyone dare to find fault with the Mormon General Authority fool “hypocrites” and their follies of “pollutions” or The Church will punish you to the fullest extent of Church Policy. There is no doubt if the Mormon Church had the legal authority to execute capital punishment, like the Dark Ages Church, they would have put me to death a long time ago.
Isn’t it interesting to be able to discern what the Mormon General Authorities write, or cause to be written, and see for yourselves what “hypocrites” they are? Yes, Jesus Christ knew exactly what He was talking about when He caused and commanded Moroni to pen Jesus Christ’s Warning and the Mormon General Authorities are living up to every condescending Word of Jesus Christ in that warining.
The Testimony Of Three Witnesses (Example #4)
When one examines this very closely this is a powerful witness The Book Of Mormon is true especially if The Holy Ghost testifies to your spirit this statement is true. There can be no surer testimony than when The Spirit Of God witnesses to your spirit something is true (Matthew 16:16-17).
In the text of this statement of testimony we read, “we declare with words of soberness that an angel of God” showed us “this work” and “this record” meaning The Book Of Mormon and it has “been translated by the gift and power of God” and the Three Witnesses “know of a surety that the work [meaning The Book Of Mormon] is true” because an angel from the presents of God told them.
Too bad the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, don’t believe The Book Of Mormon to be true. The proof they don’t believe is in their own actions of “transfiguring” The Book Of Mormon and especially Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41). For the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, to punish members through kangaroo Church courts is only adding to their original sins of “transfiguring” like unto King David adding the sin of murder to his original sin of adultery. And where is King David now? “In the case of Uriah and his wife; and, therefore [King David] hath fallen from his exaltation” (D&C 132:39).
What the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, have done is purposely “transfigure” (Mormon 8:33) Jesus Christ’s Warning (Mormon 8:33-41) right in The Book Of Mormon. So how in the world can anyone with a testimony of Jesus Christ and The Book Of Mormon do such a thing? Obvious answer is none of the Mormon General Authorities have a testimony of Jesus Christ or The Book Of Mormon. Yes they all give a flowery decoration of their testimonies over the pulpit but actions speak louder than words and the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, are only proving themselves “hypocrites” (Mormon 8:38) when they say they believe but they “stomp on Jesus” and The Book Of Mormon with premediated incidents of “Stomp On Jesus,” Mock Trial, Church Courts designed to silence the whistle blowers for Jesus in reference to the known Church leader “hypocrites” who have “polluted the holy church of God” [the Mormon Church] (Mormon 8:38).
For any Mormon to even conceive the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, will receive exaltation in The Celestial Kingdom has to have a soft head and a brain of mush. According to the holy and true scriptures this would be impossible.
The Mormon General Authorities have added their sins of “envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities” (Mormon 8:36) upon the honest and defenseless Saints of God after the General Authorities have “transfigured” The Book Of Mormon and especially Jesus Christ’s Warning.
When King David murdered Uriah in his attempt to cover up the sin of adultery with Uriah’s wife King David dug his own pit of hell and eternal misery. For some reason King David forgot “that greater is the value of an endless happiness [the Kingdom of God] than that misery which never dies” or the pride of the world (Mormon 8:38).
So it is with the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, because they have obviously forgot “that greater is the value of an endless happiness [the Kingdom of God] than that misery which never dies” in their attempts to “transfigure” The Book Of Mormon for their own personal gain on earth.
Too bad the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, has either lost or never had a testimony of Jesus Christ or The Book Of Mormon. I think it would be wise for them all too humbly study The Testimony Of Three Witnesses and pray about the truthfulness of The Book Of Mormon (Moroni 10:3-5) until they all start acting like they know these things are true.
Considering how all (I know of no one else who believes Jesus Christ’s Warning) Mormons don’t really believe in Jesus Christ or The Book Of Mormon it would seem Brother Jim has the strongest and most sure testimony of anyone in the Mormon Church even like unto the same level of “surety” as The Three Witnesses.
Without absolute sure and powerful testimonies, even a level of testimony that you are willing to sacrifice everything else, that Jesus is The Christ and The Book Of Mormon is true the Mormon Church is destined to fail and fall into endless “pollutions” even to the point Jesus Christ will not be able to recognize His Church when He returns.
In light of the true scriptures foretelling the Mormon Church shall be polluted by leader “hypocrites” then only soft heads with mush for brains would believe any claims in the doctored Church manuals that “The Lord will never allow the President of the Church to lead us astray” (Gospel Principles, page 43). Wake up (Ether 8:24) it has already happened.
All Mormons including the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency, need to develop their personal testimonies of Jesus Christ and The Book Of Mormon to the level of The Three Witnesses or they will be a part of the failure of the Mormon Church before The Second Coming. I know a sure testimony is possible because I have one. But then two Stake Presidencies, with The First Presidency affirming, have testified to me I am subject to “contrary” and “familiar spirits.” Oh well.
The Testimony Of The Prophet Joseph Smith (Example #5)
“The Prophet Joseph Smith’s own words about the coming forth of the Book of Mormon.” Apparently someone who had the authority and power to place items between the covers of The Book Of Mormon thought Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. Too bad the Mormon General Authorities, and especially The First Presidency, don’t now think Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God or they would be conducting their business a lot differently now especially when it comes to their own personal “transfiguring the holy word of God” (Mormon 8:33).
“The Prophet Joseph Smith’s own words” clearly show he had an angel from heaven come to him during the night and give the boy Joseph instructions. There were three separate visitations that lasted the whole night sacrificing the boy Joseph of his sleep.
I had a similar experience in reference to “possible” lies from Stake President Dale Rodman. When I had a chance to speak directly to President Rodman about this he stated that I had experienced a visitation from contrary and/or familiar spirits and it was not of God because heavenly messengers do not come in the night and disturb one’s sleep. It is a good thing Dale Rodman was not the boy Joseph’s father or the boy Joseph may not have ever been able to meet with The Prophet Moroni, receive the Gold Plates and become The Prophet of the Mormon Restoration.
The “possible” lies from President Dale Rodman were if he was present at the first “Stomp On Jesus,” Mock Trial, Church Court.” President Rodman categorically denies he was present and has shown (perhaps doctored) evidence he was not. I on the other hand saw him there, he was the closest High Councilman sitting next to me on my right and I can vividly remember what he asked me and also at the end him lying that I “had every opportunity to defend [myself] during these proceedings.”
That was the Mock Trial where I was denied the opportunity to read out loud the nine verses at the center of the Church Court, Mormon 8:33-41. President Allphin, who conducted, gave me permission and President Terrance Thedell, who presided, immediately denied me permission. Apparently that was too risky to read scriptures right out of The Book Of Mormon in a Mormon Mock Trial. It didn’t matter that others were allowed to read their selected scriptures in that same Mock Trial. Brother Jim was denied his opportunity.
Actually the six High Councilmen assigned to defend my rights, I remember Dale Rodman being one, should have immediately stood up and in unison vocally defended my right to read nine verses, that were the central issue of the Church Court, right out of The Book Of Mormon.
NO! The “Yes Men” apparently left their manhood at home and were afraid to stand up for Jesus Christ, Truth, Right and The Book Of Mormon. What piss poor cowards they all were and still are. No wonder Jesus Christ said what He did about these types of piss poor coward “hypocrites” in Mormon 8:33-41, AKA Jesus Christ’s Warning (See Mock Trial Page of this website for more information). No wonder President Dale Rodman would want to deny, even if he had to lie, that he was even there that night. He must really be ashamed of himself. If he is ashamed of himself that is a good thing and the first step and sign of repentance.
The Mormon Church claims The Book Of Mormon is “attested [to] by Divine affirmation.” It is too bad the Mormon General Authorities, especially The First Presidency and most Mormons don’t believe this. If they did they would act a whole lot differently with respect to Jesus Christ, The Book Of Mormon, protecting the integrity of The Church and how they treat other people.
1 Nephi Chapter 1 (Example #6)
Nephi declares “having been born of goodly parents…having seen many afflictions…been highly favored of the Lord…having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God…I make a record.” So have I, even Brother Jim.
Nephi declares “I know that the record [his plates] which I make is true… and I make it according to my own knowledge.” I also know mormon8-38.com is true and I write these things according to my own knowledge too, according to the commandments of Jesus Christ (Ether 8:24), with the help and direction of The Holy Ghost.
“Many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.” Likewise the Mormons in Salt Lake City must repent or something is going to happen to that great city. I don’t know what will happen. Perhaps an earthquake, tornadoes, flooding (in a desert?) or what but there is no doubt if the Mormons, especially all the Mormon General authorities, do not repent of the evils Jesus Christ personally revealed in Jesus Christ’s Warning as recorded in Mormon 8:33-41 either Jesus Christ will cause some kind of a doom to come upon SLC or Jesus Christ will have to give some kind of restitution to the inhabitants of Jerusalem because Jesus Christ caused that great city to be destroyed about 600 B.C. Jesus Christ has to be fair and impartial or God would be a respecter of persons which He is not.
Many Mormons believe in a prophecy that the streets of SLC will flow like rivers with blood. Perhaps that is what will happen?
“The Jews did mock [Lehi and the other Prophets]…for he truly testified of their wickedness and their abominations.” Brother Jim has been likewise mocked and persecuted by the Mormons for only repeating the Words of Christ against the Mormon General Authorities and backing all this up with actual case examples.
The bottom line here is Modern Day Israel (the Mormon Church) has forgotten their God just like Ancient Israel did. Both thought and rationalized they were following God but God knew different and God warned both and both heeded not God’s Warnings. The Book Of Mormon example of Ancient Israel outlined here should be considered a Warning from God to Modern Day Israel but the Mormons are no different than the ancient Jews. They are stiff necked and proud to the point of their own destructions.
General Legal Disclaimer
The general nature of “secret combinations” and “secret abominations” is in their secrecy. Obviously it is hard to prove secrets, lies and stealing. Sometimes the fruits of secrets, lies and stealing do surface but to present absolute proof is difficult unless someone from the inside comes forward as a witness or documentation from the inside can be produced.
For these reasons what is on this website, unless presented with absolute proof, has to be considered to be Brother Jim’s “opinion.”
I hope this satisfies the lawyers of the world.
Posted July 20, 2014
The contents of this website copyrighted 2013 and 2014.